Digital Camera Case
|product name||Aluminum alloy digital camera case||product type||Digital category|
|Processing methods||Custom processing||Processing type||CNC milling machine|
|Proofing cycle||3-7 days||Precision||finishing|
|Processing cycle||10-15 days||The maximum diameter||500mm|
|Surface roughness||0.2||The maximum length||1500mm|
|Surface treatment||Oxidation||Product tolerance||0.01mm|
|Product Usage||Digital camera accessories|
CNC milling machine is also called cnc milling machine, and its biggest features are:
1.Parts are highly adaptable and flexible, and can process parts with particularly complicated contour shapes or difficult to control size, such as mold parts, shell parts, etc .;
2.It can process parts that cannot be processed by ordinary machine tools or difficult to process, such as complex curved parts described by mathematical models and 3D space curved parts;
3. Can process multiple I-sequence parts after one clamping and positioning;
4. High processing precision, stable and reliable processing quality, the pulse equivalent of numerical control device is generally 0.001mm, and the high-precision numerical control system can reach 0.1μm.
In addition, CNC machining also avoids operator errors;
5. High degree of production automation can reduce the labor intensity of the operator. Conducive to production management automation;
6. High production efficiency, CNC milling machines generally do not need to use special process equipment such as special fixtures, and only need to call the machining programs, clamping tools and tool data stored in the CNC device when changing workpieces, which greatly reduces production. cycle. The CNC milling machine has the functions of a milling machine, a boring machine, and a drilling machine, which makes the process highly concentrated and greatly improves the production efficiency. In addition, the spindle speed and feed speed of the CNC milling machine are steplessly variable, so it is beneficial to choose the optimal cutting amount;
So how to calculate the surface speed of the end mill during the machining process of CNC milling machine? Hongweisheng Precision Technology will share with you:
1. Determine the radius of the drill. You can do this in one of two ways. First, you can measure the diameter of the end mill and then divide it by 2 to get the radius. For example, dividing 5 mm by two _. Produces a radius of two and a half pen meters. Or, wrap the tape measure around-points to get its perimeter and then divide by the amount
At 2x PI (3.14). For example, if the surrounding is 12.56 millimeters, the radius is two millimeters.
2. The unit of the determined angular velocity is the Hertz end mill. If you have angular velocity RPM, then divide by 60 to get Hertz. For example, 600RPM is 10 Hz.